BellyUpFish

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Backtothesand
Going to be spending a day.5 there..

Anything to do without driving to DAL?

you can visit the gun range and courthouse of American Sniper Chris Kyle fame

Dublin, Tx is near by. And some of the best Dr. Pepper on the planet (real cane sugar, and yes, you can tell the difference between that and HFCS)

Come up to DTO and touch 6PC's red handle.

It's his personal version of "travelling to mecca"... but don't pull on it, else you'll be in for an explosive event and make his Dad very angry at you.

Alternatively, come visit and see if he'll prank you by sipping blue liquid out of a gimmicked GATS jar.

It's his personal version of "travelling to mecca"... but don't pull on it, else you'll be in for an explosive event and make his Dad very angry at you.

Alternatively, come visit and see if he'll prank you by sipping blue liquid out of a gimmicked GATS jar.

I'm clearly out of the loop.. I guess I don't spend enough time at POA.. ;)

Dublin Dr.Pepper is extinct. They screwed the pooch so many times by selling their product outside their area that Dr. Pepper pulled the licensing agreement.

A sugar version is bottled in Waco but it's not the same, in my opinion.

I'm clearly out of the loop.. I guess I don't spend enough time at POA.. ;)
Red handle... The CAPS deployment handle on the Cirrus that his father is the majority owner of.

Blue liquid... See the thread about the proper way to sump a Cirrus.

Red handle... The CAPS deployment handle on the Cirrus that his father is the majority owner of.

Blue liquid... See the thread about the proper way to sump a Cirrus.

Ahh.. Another Cirrus... ;)

What sort of bird is 6PC?
It was Bryan's first aircraft. Manufactured by the French.

And you could tell it was French because it always flew in a nose up attitude.

bite your tongue! On most forums I would be considered old. On this one,I have about 30 years to go before getting that moniker :)

I have no idea the millennials stretched from the early 80's to mid 00's.. Learned something today. :)

Br-I-an, I understand your anger and feel compassion. I too would be offended for being called the M-word. :D

OP, after eating at Hard 8, I think you will spend the rest of your free time recovering from overeating. I know I would!! :)
But seriously, not much to do around there, it is kind of BFE unless you want to drive a few hours somewhere else.

Br-I-an, I understand your anger and feel compassion. I too would be offended for being called the M-word. :D

OP, after eating at Hard 8, I think you will spend the rest of your free time recovering from overeating. I know I would!! :)
But seriously, not much to do around there, it is kind of BFE unless you want to drive a few hours somewhere else.

Yeh, I guess we will split time between Hard 8 and the pool at the La Quinta.. LOL

If he really wants to see BFE+water, Granbury isn't too far away.

He could go to Glen Rose and the Dino Tracks

Back