Anyone else report dental cleanings?

NHWannabe

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
NHWannabe
Question 19 on MedExpress asks for Visits to Health Professional Within Last 3 Years anyone else report dentist visits for cleanings or am I the only one?

No. Nor pharmacist, masseuse, or the dietician in the McDonald's drive-thru window.

Every 5, but I don't think they're really serious about it.

This thread cracks me up. I am a general dentist so I love the funny remarks.

Op I don't believe you need to report your routine dental visits.

BTW I recommend you visit your dentist every 6 months. It's better for everyone that way.

BTW I recommend you visit your dentist every 6 months. It's better for everyone that way.

And make sure your dentist is good....

Lots of reasons why it’s better for the dentist.

Lots of reasons why it’s better for the dentist.

Think it through....In the long run, the dentist is better off if the patient doesn't visit the dentist every 6 months.

(fwiw - I am not a dentist)

The man and his wife in the restaurant had received their food. The waitress noticed the woman chowing down on hers but the old man sat staring at his plate. She asked if anything was wrong with his order and why he wasn't enjoying his meal. He remarked that he was waiting for his wife to get done using their teeth so he could take his turn.

I'm on a 3 month recall per my wife aka my RDH

This leads to the joke about why they don't solve murders in West Virginia... no dental records and DNA's all the same.

Question 19 on MedExpress asks for Visits to Health Professional Within Last 3 Years anyone else report dentist visits for cleanings or am I the only one?
Based on many threads here, you are far from the only pilot who reports information you're not required to report or specifically instructed to not report. A lot of grief could be saved if all pilots read the Medxpress instructions.

The real question is whether to report wisdom teeth extracted by an OMFS who’s also a Dentist. May launch a thread on that one.

Cleanings and regular exams are specifically exempted from the report. It matters not that the person performing it is an MD or DDS or whatever. Oral surgery needs to be reported, but it's a complete non event for the medical. It's one of those "you got better, right?" situations that the AME just notes and goes on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back