Anybody using Air Navigation Pro?

MickYoumans

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
MickYoumans
Is anyone here in the US using Air Navigation Pro? If so please post a PIREP. I'm currently using WingX and I'm pretty pleased with it except they want another $100 for the synthetic vision add-on. This program already has synthetic vision. If I am reading their prices right, the program cost $50 and the 3D database for the synth vision cost an extra $10. I don't see a 30 day trial period for Air Nav Pro and I'm reluctant to spend money on anything I can't try first. Here is a link to their website. It appears it could be a good bang for the buck program. I'm thinking I can keep my basic WingX program and add Air Nav Pro for $60 for the synth vision and save $40 and have both programs available.

http://www.xample.aero/xample/index.php/airnavigation

Bringing this thread back up to the top to see if anyone has a PIREP considering it's been almost 2 years since this thread was started. Someone has had to have tried this program.

One thing that has changed since I originally asked for the PIREP is that Synth Vision now comes free with the base WingX subscription.

Air Nav Pro is very popular outside the U.S. since they are offering VFR maps ( and sometimes geo referenced charts ) for many countries.

I frequently upload new charts manually from our CAA website...not a problem ( and it's free ).

Works great, well designed, packed with useful features...good support.

And the price is OK too.

Maybe not as sophisticated as Forelight ...but Forelight is not an option for us...

Back