Anybody live around Charlotte, NC?

bockwoman3

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
bockwoman
I may be in the Charlotte, NC area February 4 - 8, 2010 for a conference. Was wondering if anyone lives in the area and would like to try and connect for maybe dinner one night.

Randy & Brooke, that includes you!:smile:

Any chance you can get them to move the conference to Palm Springs?

I'll be there for the month and would love to get together.

I may be in the Charlotte, NC area February 4 - 8, 2010 for a conference. Was wondering if anyone lives in the area and would like to try and connect for maybe dinner one night.

Randy & Brooke, that includes you!:smile:

Nope... should I? :D
Great guy...Flies a Lance out of GRD...lives about 3 minutes from the FBO...We operate companies in the same industry....

Call me thick but I just noticed you were from Greenwood! I love the over the lake approached at night!

Great guy...Flies a Lance out of GRD...lives about 3 minutes from the FBO...We operate companies in the same industry....

Call me thick but I just noticed you were from Greenwood! I love the over the lake approached at night!

I don't spend nearly enough time out at the airport anymore :( I really should get back into flying. My medical expires this month. Maybe that'll be one of my new year's resolutions :D

I don't spend nearly enough time out at the airport anymore :( I really should get back into flying. My medical expires this month. Maybe that'll be one of my new year's resolutions :D

I hear ya! :D

Any chance you can get them to move the conference to Palm Springs?

I'll be there for the month and would love to get together.

Sorry! I don't have much say in the matter but...I can put in a good word for 2012 :smile: (since they will already have 2011's scheduled but they won't announce where it will be until the conference in February.) Who knows...maybe the next one will be in Palm Springs...:frog:

Back