Anybody in the Punta Gorda, Florida area willing to do me a favor?

rtk11

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
rtk
Wondering if anyone here is in Punta Gorda, Florida and willing to do me a favor? I am interested in an aircraft out there, but can't seem to find any recent photos. If someone is close by to Punta Gorda airport and can stop by for a look-see and snap a few photos, I'd greatly appreciate it! I'm trying to get a feel for general condition of the aircraft (interior and exterior).

Thanks in advance!

PM me with details. I'll see what I can do.

Many, many thanks UpstateNY! I very much appreciate the offer!

I think I have someone that is there on the field that can check out the aircraft for me, so that may work out for the best.

Cheers!

i have a ia ap on field im me

Will be in SRQ in mid January ,if that would help.

Many, many thanks UpstateNY! I very much appreciate the offer!

I think I have someone that is there on the field that can check out the aircraft for me, so that may work out for the best.

Cheers!

OK, I'm here if you need me.

ps Don't let my username fool you. I left NY (1B1) for KPGD 8 years ago.

Many thanks everyone! LOL - this aircraft is interesting, but it's almost like peeling back layers of an onion (and maybe crying a bit more each time I do.) o_O :p I'll keep everyone apprised!

ps Don't let my username fool you. I left NY (1B1) for KPGD 8 years ago.

Ah! I left Queens 46 years ago! But that wasn't so much my choice s my folks moved west and I think leaving a sub-5 year old in NYC might have been somewhat criminal, even back then! But I consider myself a California-tempered Ex-New Yorker. :D

Back