Anybody here based at KLMO (Longmont CO)

MickYoumans

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
MickYoumans
I spent last week at the GE office in Longmont. Unfortunately the weather was pretty lousy all week. I drove past the airport on Friday afternoon but it was raining so I didn't stop in. I will be home this week but will be flying back out to Denver this Sunday the 17th for another week at GE. Does anybody know if they rent planes there? I wish I could fly my plane out there instead of going on the cattle barges, but that's another story.

I did manage to get some walking in around McIntosh Lake a couple of afternoons after work before supper and between the rains. Really nice scenry from the lake.

You wanna fly 'round the Denver area?

Yes, that's the idea. It has been a long time since I have done any general aviation flying in Colorado. I have a brother-in-law near Raton NM and we have flown around south of Colorado Springs. I've only done commercial flights in/out of the Denver area. The scenery around Longmont was really nice and thought it would be awesome to see by air.

there are rentals, these guys just got the 172 but a really great guy and a fair rate
http://www.aero-sphere.com/

there are others, he's just the only one I know.

if you don't want to muck with a checkout and just want to go up right seat I'm just south of LMO and out somewhat regularly.

Back