Anybody flying today in Philly area?

Anthony

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Anthony
Anybody want to meet for lunch? I'm firing up the Tiger for a little local 100LL burning and have a few extra seats.

Sure lets go to Malibooz at RDG!

Oh wait we already did. Love how you can point the nose of the tiger at the ground and it will still hold 80kts with full flaps.

Sorry, guys -- I was up with my Sport Pilot trainee today, and it would have taken too long to make it to RDG.

Oh wait we already did. Love how you can point the nose of the tiger at the ground and it will still hold 80kts with full flaps.

It really does drop like a rock when you want it to, especially in a slip.

Good time Bro!

Anybody want to meet for lunch? I'm firing up the Tiger for a little local 100LL burning and have a few extra seats.

Glad you guys were able to get some flight time, was a beautiful weekend. Timing and chores just didn't work out for me.

Gary

Would have loved to get out and fly.....working the kitchen demo for the next two weeks and trying to still use the appliances.

I should have checked the forum, I really wanted to get out and fly yesterday. Would have been a nice hop to RDG....Adam and or Anthony, text me next time!!

Glad you guys were able to get some flight time, was a beautiful weekend. Timing and chores just didn't work out for me.

Gary

Irony was the Viz was horrible! Crystal blue from the groud but comming back at 2pm Blech!

Well at least you all got to fly....

Busy week coming up, electrician in on wednesday-saturday. reposition 08Romeo to 58M for annual next week and complete the kitchen demo by saturday 11/5 so the drywall guy can get in. Cabinets install12-13th folowwed by the counter top guy the following weekend (tentative for now)

Crap, looking at the schedule of events I'm not sure if I'll be flying in November or not......maybe for the two days of thanksgiving I'll get out for some flying.

Dickies BBQ @KAPA ? .... rats, a day late and 1475 nm short ... :D

Dickies BBQ @KAPA ? .... rats, a day late and 1475 nm short ... :D

Its only 12 hours flight time (including stops) in the Tiger. :D

You don't have to ask me how I know.

I saw this thread after I was home and beat. I flew the C205 from KWAy to S37 yesterday morning, but had to wait out the fog in Somerset for a while.

By the time I landed yesterday I was done for the day (except for a bike ride and Steeler watching).

The Chief will be here -- soon....

(At least that's what I tell myself :) )

By the time I landed yesterday I was done for the day (except for a bike ride and Steeler watching).

And I'd stay a Stiller fan too. The team on the Eastern side of the state is led by a dog killer and has an owner that as long as he makes money he could care less if the team wins or loses. :D

Go Iggles. :rolleyes:

Its only 12 hours flight time (including stops) in the Tiger. :D

You don't have to ask me how I know.

Nope - I don't ... did you log it as XC time? Did you log it as a Round Robin? :D

Back