Anybody flying in for the day from Chicago?

sba55

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
sba55
I just moved to Chicago and my plane situation is still unresolved. Is there anybody with a free seat flying in for a day or two from the Chicago area?

-Felix

You could come fly with me tomorrow.

It's a nice airport Felix. It might be bacci day.

You could come fly with me tomorrow.

It's a nice airport Felix. It might be bacci day.
Sounds like fun! I'm in CA right now, but I'll be back by tomorrow. I'd love to go flying.

I don't know if you noticed, btw., but this was related to Gaston's :p

-Felix

I just moved to Chicago and my plane situation is still unresolved. Is there anybody with a free seat flying in for a day or two from the Chicago area?

-Felix

I must have missed something! What took you to Chicago?!

Well, we're heading down Thursday, returning Sunday. (All weather permitting, of course). We'd be happy to take you, though W&B may be an issue. The 210 has less useful load than the 182 we took out here to Wings. But if we can get the plane partially fueled we may be able to accommodate you!

Well, we're heading down Thursday, returning Sunday. (All weather permitting, of course). We'd be happy to take you, though W&B may be an issue. The 210 has less useful load than the 182 we took out here to Wings. But if we can get the plane partially fueled we may be able to accommodate you!
Cool - sounds good to me. I'm 140lbs, so hopefully that won't make things too difficult.....

-Felix

Chicago? What the hell?

Sounds like fun! I'm in CA right now, but I'll be back by tomorrow. I'd love to go flying.

I don't know if you noticed, btw., but this was related to Gaston's :p

-Felix

We'll talk. I have a worry whether the annual will be done in time, but if you have enough flexibility you're welcome. I plan on waiting a few days for good VFR weather on both ends of Gaston's.

I have a room from Thursday to Sunday.

Back