Anybody ever do more than shop on Sky4Buy?

Crashnburn

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Crashnburn
They have lots of planes, and a few other things, for sale. There's no built-in search function, so you have to browse page by page, unless you use an external search engine.

Their planes are anywhere from pristine to basket cases, and most of the prices all seem to be too good to be true. And you all know the saying, "If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't (true)."

They have lots of planes, and a few other things, for sale. There's no built-in search function, so you have to browse page by page, unless you use an external search engine.

Their planes are anywhere from pristine to basket cases, and most of the prices all seem to be too good to be true. And you all know the saying, "If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't (true)."

I just came across that as well. The ads are all a bit off, everything I am clicking on has an annual that expires in 2019 and despite the location of the planes being in the US, the inquiry email is addressed to a UK location with associated fax number. Mmmmmh...

Did you end up figuring out whether this is real?

Just seems weird.

The site has way too many banner ads. Top of the page, left side of the page, middle of the page. Its too much for my taste.

Back