Any way to find aircraft wholesale value for free?

Delta Foxtrot

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Delta Foxtrot
Are there any possible ways to find free information on aircraft wholesale value without spending $400 / $600 on an Aircraft Bluebook subscription? The information I am trying to find is for an early '80s Sabreliner.

Are those even legal anymore?!?! I would check vRef (which is notoriously inaccurate) or talk to a broker.

Delta,
PM me some info and I'll give you a rough estimate. Info required-APU? Speed Brakes? TT and engine times, interior/exterior condition?
Since you said early 80's, I'm assuming it's a 65 model?

I dunno if it's relative, but in 2010 I was offered a HS125 for free if I would fly it out of the airport where it had been stored for years in a hangar. It was airworthy on a ferry permit but not RVSM compliant.

I passed.

:D :D

What is "wholesale" ? Is that the going price for all the people buying antique sabreliners by the 100 count and then selling them on atunclaimed freight stores?

Are those even legal anymore?!?!

Of course! I just flew one up to KMKE not that long ago to someone who bought it from a gentleman at our airport! :D

There are some out there with turbofans, but the turbojet versions (which we were flying) are all but obsolete since they aren't meeting noise abatement. That's what will kill those models...that and all cost an arm and a leg to operate!

Back