Any way to contact Dr. Bruce?

mikea76

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
mikea76
Hi, I was hoping to discuss a difficult medical question with him but I see he is not taking PMs :sad:

And he is active on the AOPA forums (as moderator)

Thanks, I will try to contact him via email or on that forum.

Ever hear of Google?

Google might not be the right solution when it comes to obtaining or retaining your FAA medical certification or learning the right way dealing with AMCD.

Ever hear of Google?

nope, never heard of it. Can you explain to me what google is? :lol:

The reason I posted here is because maybe he does not want to get emails and I asked here because I googled for my issue on the 3rd class medical and it brought me to this forum.

I read on the Red board Bruce is having computer problems. If you don't hear from him, send your message again. He may still be having dificulties.

nope, never heard of it. Can you explain to me what google is? :lol:

The reason I posted here is because maybe he does not want to get emails and I asked here because I googled for my issue on the 3rd class medical and it brought me to this forum.

Having emailed him personally at his request, I can state with authority he did not mind getting an email FROM ME..

Your mileage may vary.

I can confirm that he clicked the wrong thing on an email and had computer problems last week. I can also confirm that he answers his phone like a normal, professional person. However, his directions to Panera from his office are only adequate, chart study is not his forte. :D His efforts on my wife's behalf keep me in Avgas, so I forgive him.

Radical concept....the telephone.

Since I have never talked to him before I don't think I would be comfortable with calling him.

Thanks everybody, hope you all have a great memorial day.

I can confirm that he clicked the wrong thing on an email and had computer problems last week.

Somebody I know is fixing that issue.

.. I can also confirm that he answers his phone like a normal, professional person. However, his directions to Panera from his office are only adequate, chart study is not his forte. :D His efforts on my wife's behalf keep me in Avgas, so I forgive him.

:confused: How can you NOT see the Panera? It's not like there are 12 roads near the airport.

Call the good Doc, he is a professional, not an ogre.

Plus, he's a heckuva grill chef!

Since I have never talked to him before I don't think I would be comfortable with calling him.

Thanks everybody, hope you all have a great memorial day.

Don't you use the phone to call to make an appointment with other physicians?

Attachments

• Google.png
    Google.png
    225.2 KB · Views: 125
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back