Any UND Alumni?

TMetzinger

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Tim
I'm considering doing some online schooling with UND to complete my "Bachelor of Stuff" degree - any alumni out there have anything good or bad to say about the institution?

Hoping that after they transfer all my applicable college credits, they'll be willing to give credit for the various FAA certs and ratings as well as other certs and licenses I have earned.

I graduated from there in 2003. I did 2 years there after transferring from one of their satellite campuses. I had no ratings starting there so i did them all through their program. When I was there, if you had your private already, you took a test course which basically got you into their way of doing things and standard operating procedures for the school. Not sure what you have to do if you have more than just a private.

I really enjoyed it and thought it was a great school. Tuition was much cheaper that some other aviation colleges I looked into.

I'll be online, and not in their aviation program as they don't offer an online aviation bachelors. But I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it. If they dealt fairly with you then they probably will with me too. Thanks for the comments!

Back