Wanted: Partnership Any single-engine partnerships on the Central Gulf Coast?

Discussion in 'Aircraft, Clubs, and Partnerships - Buy & Sell' started by Sierra_Hotel, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Sierra_Hotel

Sierra_Hotel Line Up and Wait

Display Name:

Display name:
    Sierra_Hotel
    Looking for a single-engine partnership within reasonable driving distance (hour, hour+?) of Slidell, LA.

Or, is there any interest in a partnership in something like a 172/Archer/AA5 in this area? My intent is to buy around the end of October if there is nothing else available around here.

2. BrianM

BrianM Pre-Flight

Display Name:

Display name:
    Brianm
    We have a share of our ‘66 Cherokee 180 available. Hangared at KMJD. IFR certified. 1/4 partnership. Nice looking and flying plane. All logs, very well maintained and the partnership has good reserves and finances. Sent you a private message with my phone number.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  3. Charlie Hotel Sierra

Charlie Hotel Sierra Filing Flight Plan

Display Name:

Display name:
    Charlie Hotel Sierra
    Sierra Hotel,

Saw your post, I am new to the region (Thibodaux/Houma) and IFR pilot. Interested in partnership , SEL. Haven’t found much luck myself and not to keen on flight school renting if I can avoid it. Important for me to build on new certification, build hours and Scheduling flexibility.

Sierra_Hotel likes this.
  4. luftkul

luftkul Filing Flight Plan

Display Name:

Display name:
    luftkul
    Sent you a message about KARA, but might be too far from Houma for you.

5. Sierra_Hotel

Display Name:

Display name:
    Sierra_Hotel
    Definitely sounds like we're in the same boat. Unfortunately it looks like I'm heading to Afghanistan this summer so the whole plane buying/partnership thing is on hold. Not sure if I'm going to be returning to the area when I get back.

6. Charlie Hotel Sierra

Charlie Hotel Sierra Filing Flight Plan

Display Name:

Display name:
    Charlie Hotel Sierra
    Sierra Hotel,
    Yeah unfortunate timing. Being I’ve never heard of any folks from the US heading over for tourism, I assume it’s for the military, if so, I appreciate your service. Good luck to you!

7. Sierra_Hotel

Display Name:

Display name:
    Sierra_Hotel
    You didn't know about the world class ski resorts up north? :biggrin: Thanks! Actually on my way out and going the contractor route to be able to afford that plane when I get back :lol: