Any rentals in Turks & Caicos?

Auburn2002

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Auburn2002
Taking a family trip to Turks & Caicos (staying at Beaches on Providenciales), thought it might be worth a shot to see if there was a rental/instruction outfit or anything of the sort to log some time and see things from the air. I've been unsuccessful so far so I'm taking that as a no, thought I would post here to see if anyone knows of anything based at MBPV that I'm not seeing.

Taking a family trip to Turks & Caicos (staying at Beaches on Providenciales), thought it might be worth a shot to see if there was a rental/instruction outfit or anything of the sort to log some time and see things from the air. I've been unsuccessful so far so I'm taking that as a no, thought I would post here to see if anyone knows of anything based at MBPV that I'm not seeing.
There’s about 40 FBOs on the field (being somewhat sarcastic, there are at least half a dozen). Have you called them? Sorry if that’s a stupid question but that’s where I’d start.

There’s about 40 FBOs on the field (being somewhat sarcastic, there are at least half a dozen). Have you called them? Sorry if that’s a stupid question but that’s where I’d start.

I only saw 3 listed but none mention rental/instruction or even sightseeing, but not a bad idea to call in any case. Thanks.

Back