Any POA’rs in Marshall, Iowa?

RyanShort1

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
RyanShort1
I’m enroute and probably spending the night.
6fb3335139f810fe2260e39df25effda.jpg

Make sure you've got a hotel with power, etc. They had a gnarly windstorm a few days ago out that way and the power grid hasn't recovered yet.

Last time coming through that area we tried to stay at Humboldt but the guy ahead of me at the Super 8 (or whatever that hotel right off the field is) got the last room (some sort of little league thing going on or something). The hotel clerk arranged for us to get a room in Pochahontas Iowa which was really nice. The police said that there was a crew car there but if we couldn't find the keys that they'd just drive us to the hotel. The crew car was definitely there on our arrival (it's an old police car) and we eventually found the keys in the FBO. It turned out to be Pochahontas town heritage day so in addition to a room and a good dinner, we got to see fireworks.

Last time coming through that area we tried to stay at Humboldt but the guy ahead of me at the Super 8 (or whatever that hotel right off the field is) got the last room (some sort of little league thing going on or something). The hotel clerk arranged for us to get a room in Pochahontas Iowa which was really nice. The police said that there was a crew car there but if we couldn't find the keys that they'd just drive us to the hotel. The crew car was definitely there on our arrival (it's an old police car) and we eventually found the keys in the FBO. It turned out to be Pochahontas town heritage day so in addition to a room and a good dinner, we got to see fireworks.
Sounds like a winner all around. I love it when things come together like that.

Back