Any one looking for part should respond to offer

Carovhd1

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
V35 Pilot
Had two people looking for parts here.
I have posted a reply in conservation that I have one and months later no answer
Courtesy would be appreciated in giving a reply

If people post a need for parts and I send conservation saying I have one the least I expect is a reply I goyt one or I don't need it any more

Can someone please go through his 27 posts and help decipher his needs? Want to help, but cannot understand.

Oh maybe I get it. @Carovhd1 , if you want to ask if someone still wants your part, send them a personal message (PM)
You can locate people by clicking Members top right of the any page, then Find a Member.

Often, members do not have PM email notifications enabled. (not sure what the default setting is)

And quite often, members posting in classifieds aren't actual members, just bypassers who tried to throw a line and then walked away.

Common courtesy on the Internet? Long gone, my friend, sorry to break it to you. Common courtesy died alongside common sense over a decade ago.
Now wait, am I expected to insult you or will others take care of it? I can't get a handle on the new Interweb rules nowadays. LOL

If the party of the first part no longer need the part from the party of the second part, Their ways will part before the party even gets started, in part.

If the party of the first part no longer need the part from the party of the second part, Their ways will part before the party even gets started, in part.
Reminds me of a scene from a favorite Marx Brother's Movie

And with some of the denizens of this board, I don't believe in a Sanity Clause either!

Back