Any MotoGP fans here

Jaybird180

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Jaybird180
?

I need some catchup to do, but my DVR has been catching some of the racing this season. I saw Qatar and my DVR got 1/2 of Circuit of the Americas. I think Argentina is there for me to watch.

I'm glad Valentino is making a strong comeback.
I hope Marquez remains strong
I hope Casey Stoner returns (loved watching him race)
Sete Gibernau never should have retired
...and what happened to Ben Spies? Did things go that poorly with Yamaha?

And I don't want to know the results ahead of time.

Unfortunately, I get emails sometimes that spoils it, but....ah well....

I attended the Austin MotoGP in person, it was pretty interesting. The qualifying was the most interesting part to me.

Argentina!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! That was one of the best motor races of any sort of vehicle I've ever seen!!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM ANY POSSIBLE SPOILERS, WATCH THAT RACE ASAP! :goofy:

I try and get to it tonight or if not, by tomorrow night.

Jim, how was the local race? I thought it would rain out. Which would, of course, make it much more interesting. How did it turn out in the end?

Ah, MotoGP - best show on wheels!
Shaping up to be a bitchin' season this year! - the Doctor still in his prime, MM capable of runaways, Ducati finally finding the handling, Suzie is back - just wish Nicky could get it together again!

Jim, how was the local race? I thought it would rain out. Which would, of course, make it much more interesting. How did it turn out in the end?

There was intermittent rain that affected Moto2/3 and MotoAmerica, but the sun came out and the track was mostly dry for MotoGP quals.

The MotoGP race was delayed while to let them clean up some puddles, the race is in dry conditions.

Also, most of the manufacturers had their demo trucks there, I was able to demo some Hondas and Yamahas.

I watch Argentina lastnight and paying for it this morning.

Phenomenal race.
I don't agree with the official call. Its the same type of thing that Jamie Hacking used to do and I believe one of the straws on Casey Stoner's retirement decision . I just hope no one gets hurt before the iudges see it for what it is.

Back