Any KFFC Based Pilots on POA?

KLZU is on the complete other side of Metro Atlanta. If you need immediate hangar space, you’d have to go further south from what I hear; like KOPN. Others can weigh in but this area is full of pro pilots that want hangars for their toys. I’m nearby and 2-3 years is what most people have to wait I’m told. Good luck.

I have a hangar at PDK, but we're looking to relo to the southside of ATL. FFC would be ideal. CCO would be an acceptable alternate.

Buy/build a home/hanger at PeachState?

I've been on a waiting list for KPUJ for two years - I figure when I eventually get an airplane in 1 1/2 to 3 years I might only have to wait another year or so to get a hanger for it.

Last edited:
My dyslexic brain saw KFC.... just saying being a southern airport an all

Carry on

Mine as well. Must be an Atlanta thing. Atlanta is the home of Chick Fil a. And this is 20 min from my house. “Big Chicken” as it is known - would make a great name for a fix.

upload_2022-2-13_17-11-37.gif

All I know about FFC is their CTAF is the same as ours and I always hear RVs there doing the overhead. :D Bunch of warbirds from CAF also. Neat little airport.

Mine as well. Must be an Atlanta thing. Atlanta is the home of Chick Fil a. And this is 20 min from my house. “Big Chicken” as it is known - would make a great name for a fix.

View attachment 104611
Haha! I’ve seen that loads of times going through there!

As for the hangar, I think most places are a two-three year+ turn over right now. I manage the hangar list at FGU and we’re on about a 3-3.5yr wait. 30+ people on the list currently.

Back