Any Home Recording Enthusiasts?

iRyan

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
Any one here like to do home recording?

My wife won't let me.

I consider myself to be one of the top white rappers in Kentucky. My B Boys call me MC tricky triple nipple. I drops dems phat rhymes ands hits themz beatz, ya heard that's my word to the God hour. Naw mean ninjas ins demz wood piles gon gets themz bang bangs dats my word ya feel me.

I consider myself to be one of the top white rappers in Kentucky. My B Boys call me MC tricky triple nipple. I drops dems phat rhymes ands hits themz beatz, ya heard that's my word to the God hour. Naw mean ninjas ins demz wood piles gon gets themz bang bangs dats my word ya feel me.

I consider you unqualified to represent the LBC.

I consider you unqualified to represent the LBC.

Don't make me regulate..

I've been told by more than one vip that my raps are reminiscent of a fine aged cat pee

Last edited:
Don't make me regulate..

I've been told by more than one vip that my raps are reminiscent of a fine aged cat pee

Your voice will sieze, so please, get off my back or I will attack and you don't want that

Your voice will sieze, so please, get off my back or I will attack and you don't want that

You talk good smack Jack but when I grab da gat you better rock flack... drop you like flaps. Battle me is a trap your rhymes are just wack and that's just the facts..

I'm working on recording an audiobook. It's harder than it sounds!!

That project is on hold because I greatly underestimated the effort required to earn a CFI certificate!

You can count me as a home recording enthusiast. I've had my studio setup for about 7 years now. Have done some professional work with it and really enjoy the process when I have the time. I'm working on a 10 song project for a friend of mine now.

I am.

Have been for years.
I think I owned the first ever version of Cakewalk Home studio.
I have stuck with them and currently use Sonar producer.

I just got back into playing my guitar again after a long break and the same with recording. Took about a 20 year break. I know I shouldnt be surprised with the technology, but wow, it has come a long way. Just started using Amplitube 4 and Reaper. What do you all use?

I just got back into playing my guitar again after a long break and the same with recording. Took about a 20 year break. I know I shouldnt be surprised with the technology, but wow, it has come a long way. Just started using Amplitube 4 and Reaper. What do you all use?

I use Line 6 Toneport for guitar modeling / UI.
Sonar for recording
Ozone plugin for effects (That thing is badazz)

Then I hire a guy to mix and master. I know better than to try that myself.

I'm using Sonar Producer 8 through a Tascam DM-3200. For guitar I use a mixture of Amplitube Fender and Guitar Rig 5.

Unless there's a mic in my shower, no. But man, I jam on som Air Supply and Robert John every morning.

At least one person here will be singing "Sad Eyes" the rest of the afternoon.

I use Amplitube just for practicing/messing around. If I actually want to record anything, I use Ableton Live and a POD X3.

I use Line 6 Toneport for guitar modeling / UI.
Sonar for recording
Ozone plugin for effects (That thing is badazz)

Then I hire a guy to mix and master. I know better than to try that myself.

What have you released?

My first copy of Cakewalk came on 5 1/4" floppys and ran on Win 3.1 IIRC.

Back