Any Graphic Designers in the PoA clubhouse?

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
I need someone to do some work like the quality I get from www.99designs.com

Rather support a pilot's aviation habit than some unknown artist and what ever habits they have.

Work needed is a few logo projects, and then a large design for our delivery truck.

Not me, but I hired our designer, Greg, under the same idea, and he's top notch.

www.artofsullivan.com

CA-based. He and I fly together in my V-tail frequently. I'm trying to peddle crack to him in the form of my Baron, since he's only SEL :D

Hire him so I can split some gas in the thing. Heh heh.

That's my wife's domain of expertise for the last 20 years. She does quite a bit of freelance. If you email her what you're looking for I know she'll respond this evening. She does impressive work and puts together some things for me occasionally and I'm impressed every time. You can reach her at Cheryl@socket.net.

Not me, but I hired our designer, Greg, under the same idea, and he's top notch.

www.artofsullivan.com

CA-based. He and I fly together in my V-tail frequently. I'm trying to peddle crack to him in the form of my Baron, since he's only SEL :D

Hire him so I can split some gas in the thing. Heh heh.

Man, his stuff looks great! Based on his past projects I'm guessing he's really expensive.

Back