Any experience with skyhawk_panels in Bellingham, Washington?

blue@172

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
blue@172
Does anyone have any experience with 'skyhawk_panels' who advertises custom replacement instrument panels on eBay and fb? I cannot find a website or phone number to contract them directly.

The panels look very nice but the 'buy it now' button on eBay seems like not the best way to acquire one.

Just finishing up a panel retrofit with his work. I'd recommend them. Good to work with, and for the price (I didn't go for the extensive engraving or powdercoating...shot primer and paint myself) both myself and my IA are very pleased with the accuracy and quality.

The person you want to speak with is Lyle Jansma (lyle@lylejansma.com). He usually responds within a couple hours. Tell him I sent you...he's doing some more work for me, and my IA is thinking of having him redo a couple of the school's panels to freshen things up.

This is how mine turned out (installed, and powered up for the first time today...). Very pleased, all around with both the quality of his layout (there is structure in the way in a 172K; that's why the G5s were off-center mounted) as well as the quality of his work. 90 thou 6061 aluminum, CNC cut...did not have to deburr or 'adjust' any holes to get things installed.

I don't think you would be dissatisfied, I'm not and have no financial interest, blah blah blah. Just a satisfied customer.

panelturnedon.png

I just saw that Lyle is now doing a stationary panel replacement for 172 E through pre-1976 M models that provides enough room to fit a 10" glass panel above the yoke.
https://sixpackaero.com/

Back