Any Commander 112/114 pilots in the house?

I've got a 112TC for sale, but it doesn't need work.....

I don't really see too many project Commanders sitting around, but I have seen a few. What is the association website?

commander.org

There are a few planes out there that are not "projects" per-se, but do need to be fully updated from paint to interior to panel. But not a ton.

commander.org

There are a few planes out there that are not "projects" per-se, but do need to be fully updated from paint to interior to panel. But not a ton.

Yeah, people tend to take care of them.

[...] I am on the cusp of installing the Aspen 1500 and a new interior in my Archer. This would put me at around $100k into this plane since I bought it in May of 2014. [...] Ultimately, I see myself in an A36 in 5 years but don't need it right now. [...]

I hope to not sound too much like a smarta$$, but replacing the Archer you bought just a year ago, with something else of which you already know that it will be obsolete in 5 years, sounds like a lot of burnt money and unnecessary risk.

I have been working wild on the commander 114 and I'm happy so far, from everything I learned its a great bird. I would like to know if anyone out there has a lead on a commander 114 that is not being flowen and in need of work. I'm looking for a project and this is the perfect plane for me..

You may also want to post a "WTB Commander..." Thread in the classifieds. If someone Googles that phrase, they will find that post on their first page, likely at the top. POA has a high Google ranking for aviation type searches.

Smart move would be to just wait and buy to Bo.

HP/Complex time ain't worth that much.

No, I'm set on a Toga. Or Lance now. I need a Suburban not an escalade. Bo's don't have the useful load I need and I'm not interested in the WB issues with three kids and a wife. I'll trade this alleged Cadillac (Bo) ride for usefulness.

No, I'm set on a Toga. Or Lance now. I need a Suburban not an escalade. Bo's don't have the useful load I need and I'm not interested in the WB issues with three kids and a wife. I'll trade this alleged Cadillac (Bo) ride for usefulness.

If you're looking to haul the family, you might as well get into Navajo.

You gonna pay the fuel bill?

Back