any Charlotte controllers here on PoA?

You're not going to get priority handling for the arrival of "Monkey01."

sheeeit, I was hoping for a VIP TFR!!!!!!! that's, 'Very Important Primate'.

I can't answer your question really, but if you have some free time I'd advise a trip up to the tower in concord...one of the guys there was a charlotte controller for 30 years. Heck of a guy, name is chuck. Yeah, sure didn't help answer your question but oh well

is he the "information Limerrrrr" guy? I've been up to the concord tower, met one of the other guys, Russ......seems to be a good guy. I was surprised when I went up there.....it's a desk, tiny radar screen, phone and a coffee maker. that's about it.

Howdy!! This here's Concord Tower Information Limerrrrr!!!

That guy fills in in Fayetteville and does the same ATIS

That guy sounds like a take off from the John Boy and Billy character Revered Billy Ray Collins of the Sword of Joshua Independant Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly....the one just off State Road 23 on the Frontage Road...

Eman, you ever hear this guy?

Ha ha I think so. Russ was up there too when I went up there. And I thought the same thing, a pretty simple setup but still gets the job done. Especially every Thursday and Sunday with all those damn race team planes flying in and out!

Flew into Charlotte .... Vectored me waaaaaaay south and I was like WTF, over. Traffic was light and an Airmet T was in full effect. I was not happy at all.

Back