Any CFIs within 100nm or so of KSAV wanna do a BFR?

poadeleted21

Touchdown! Greaser!
Need my BFR before the 31st. Atlanta, Columbia SC, Jacksonville, Charlotte, charleston, etc... Don't mind flying an hour or so to do it. I'm off work all next week. Possibly making a flight to the Tupelo, MS area if the weather cooperates.

Why don't you check with Savannah Aviation right there on the field?

Why don't you check with Savannah Aviation right there on the field?

Haven't had the best of luck synching schedules with them in the past. I'm not based at KSAV anymore and have very little interest in going there.

I know of a couple of CFIs in the Warner Robins/Perry area. I'd be surprised if they couldn't set up a BFR next week.

When I was in Augusta I worked towards my IR with:

Terry Florie, CFI, CFII
Phone: (706) 651-1660

Great guy, ex-military so a "one each" personality but not enough to be annoying...just enough to be thorough.

When I was in Augusta I worked towards my IR with:

Terry Florie, CFI, CFII
Phone: (706) 651-1660

Great guy, ex-military so a "one each" personality but not enough to be annoying...just enough to be thorough.

Thanks, my current airport is equidistant to augusta and savannah, got a couple PMs too, will get in the phone tomorrow.

Thanks, my current airport is equidistant to augusta and savannah, got a couple PMs too, will get in the phone tomorrow.

If you get in touch with him tell him I said "hi". Not sure if he'll remember me though, it's been 6 years or so.

If you get in touch with him tell him I said "hi". Not sure if he'll remember me though, it's been 6 years or so.

You're hard to forget, Tim.

No matter how hard we try.

Possibly making a flight to the Tupelo, MS area if the weather cooperates.

If you come down to Starkville or Columbus give me a shout. Ill take you to our simulators. Weather should be nice all next week...well until friday. I know a guy at starkville who can probably do the BFR as well.

Last edited:
I'm in Dahlonega...9A0, but would be more than happy to meet you in Atlanta area.

Back