Any Aquarium Owners In Orlando?

thenewseverum

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Severum
I am not 100% if this is where I should post this, but considering its not selling aviation related material I figured I would post here.

I am trying to sell off several of my fish before I go away. I have 2 Tinfoil barbs, 2 Meeki, and a Jaguar cichlid I need to get rid of within the next 2 weeks.

Its $10 a barb, considering their large size and $5 for each Meeki. The jag is free to a good home because hes deformed. (He had a lot of illnesses growing up which have been treated and taken care of)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHvHz8nn7Ek Heres a video showing all the fish.

The Green Severums and Royal arent for sale.

I am located in Winter Springs, FL if anyone is around that would be interested in taking these fish please feel free to contact me via email at bansheeflyer123@yahoo.com, you can also PM me on this website or post in the thread.

If you know anyone who has fish, please pass this along and see if they would be interested.

I have this posted on 2 other fish sites, craigslist, and facebook and no one is interested. I figured I would branch out a little bit.

There is no shipping. This is p/u only.

If you are close by within reason I am willing to meet somewhere. You need to be 100% sure you want to buy the fish. I dont want to be constantly moving them.

I appreciate guys. Thank you.

Sounds kind of fishy.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Yeah thanks dude xD

I seriously have never tried so hard in my life to sell something like this before. Is there literally NO aquarium owners in central Florida? I mean this thing is posted on 4 different forums, 3 being aquarium related, facebook, and craigslist yet no one has taken a liking what so ever. Killing me here -_-

I'm going to step out on a limb and guess there is so much water in the Florida Everglades people generally don't need aquariums. But who knows.

Maybe contact Ted Dupois, David White or Flygirl34q for a fish rescue?

Back