Anxiety and depression, what should I expect??

S

Stargazer

I have a consult in a few days with a HIMS ame, I am wondering if anyone can give any insight on what to expect. A little backround about me is that I recieved two NOS diagnosis 10+ years ago as a child, one for depression and the other for anxiety. I have never been treated for either nor have I ever been to counseling, it was basically a one time situation. I do currently see my doctor every six months for check ups and labs due to hrt but I don't see anyone else. With that being said I really have no history of taking medication (antidepressants or anxiety meds) so I'm wondering how this is going to go? Will an evulation be able to clear everything up for me? How will I be able to prove that I've never been medicated? I'm just trying to be as prepared as possible so any help is appreciated!

if the care was given by a board certified psychiatrist, FAA will want to see the entire record. If care was given by anything but a board certified psychiatrist, you're going to have to get a current assessment by one.....

Prove?
(1) get the medical records, ALL of them.
(2) 10 year pharmacy company printout of everything dispensed to you.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back