Anti-Drone, Drone

And how many folks have a drone harassing them, probably the same folks who think the black helicopters are after them.

Yet another solution in search of a problem.

Well if you read the article the Prime Minister of Japan would be one.

And how many folks have a drone harassing them, probably the same folks who think the black helicopters are after them.

Yet another solution in search of a problem.

We actually have had reports of someone flying a drone around our neighborhood in the mornings, hovering outside people's windows. Hasn't happened to us, yet, and I don't need another drone and won't be using a net if it does.

So the evil snooping drone, you've never actually seen it eh? :idea:

So the evil snooping drone, you've never actually seen it eh? :idea:

Nope. Three other neighbors did, so I've got no reason to doubt them.

And if you're keeping track, I've never seen you, Henning, or Bigfoot. I'm pretty sure 2 out of those three exist, too.

And if you're keeping track, I've never seen you, Henning, or Bigfoot. I'm pretty sure 2 out of those three exist, too.
Even if a drone was out there it likely can't see crap through the windows. While my phantom 3 has a 4K camera, it cannot zoom and takes the equivalent of a Google Maps view of the property.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

533.gif

Why would someone go out of their way to "spy" on you, do you really think total strangers find you that interesting.

I got 99 problems but a drone ain't one.

Back