Anthony is alive and well!

RotaryWingBob

En-Route
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHover
He met me at N99 this morning, and we flew out to Cape May, then around Cape May up the coast past Atlantic City, then over the pine barrens, up to Sky Manor for lunch, then back to Brandywine. Since he was taking pictures with my camera, I figured I'd share some of them with everybody :D

He may want to post more when he gets home...

Attachments

• IMG_5253.jpg
    IMG_5253.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5233.jpg
    IMG_5233.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5237.jpg
    IMG_5237.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5240.jpg
    IMG_5240.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5241.jpg
    IMG_5241.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5247.jpg
    IMG_5247.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5250.jpg
    IMG_5250.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Wish I would have known, flew to Flying W this morning and restaurant was closed, so I isited MIV instead. Could have hooked up with you guys.

Great shots!

I'll send that Ferry shot to the guys at the Cape May Terminnal, if thats ok. I almost went to WWD and MIV today trying to kill time since work is so slow, instead I visited ILG and cleaned up the file pile.

And I'll second that, the R44 is sweeeet looking!

Great shots!

I'll send that Ferry shot to the guys at the Cape May Terminnal, if thats ok. I almost went to WWD and MIV today trying to kill time since work is so slow, instead I visited ILG and cleaned up the file pile.

And I'll second that, the R44 is sweeeet looking!

Hey Gary -- let me know if you want a full size of the ferry pic.

Bob,

That sure would be nice, even better if I blow it up for framing in the office. It would make the Engineer that does the marine work "green" with envy.....:frog:

email gmascelli@comcast.net

Really weard, the water is on the wrong side..

Very nice trip. I spent the day skiing mushy man-made snow here in VT. Wish I was flying!!!!!

Hi guys! Happy New Year. Well for the second time in two years, Bob took me for a ride in a helicopter. This year it was in his brand new and beautiful Robinson R44 Raven. Wow what a ride! You can see from the pictures I took that we had a great time and a full day adventure. I'm purely a passenger in this one, as I still don't understand how the darn thing "flies" let alone gets off the ground. All I can say is Bob knows what he is doing and hovers and lands great. I could hardly feel touching down upon landing. We flew over some terrain that is very familiar to me as I spent every summer as a kid and young adult in Cape May/Wildwood Crest, so flying over the beaches of south Jersey was awesome. I learned some history from Bob who knows the Pine Barrens well. We didn't see the Jersey Devil, but I'm sure he's down there somewhere.

Thanks Bob for a great day and a great flight!!! :D

Back