Another Stratus competitor on KickStarter

Now that I have complied and am ADSB out compliant,and have the stratus and iPad in,it's too late for me. There seems to be quite a few options at a low price. It can only get better as 2020 gets closer.

Now that I have complied and am ADSB out compliant,and have the stratus and iPad in,it's too late for me. There seems to be quite a few options at a low price. It can only get better as 2020 gets closer.

Looks like this box is ADS-B In only, and you would have had to install the ADS-B out capability in any case.

Could be interesting with Foreflight when they add AHRS. I use Foreflight but have not yet convinced myself to spend the $ for a Stratus.

This is Chris Young's software (stratux), all the parts and packaged up with a case, ready for anyone to put it together. $10 gets donated for Stratux development for each purchase. Check out stratux.me for details as well as the kickstarter site.

I'm surprised these guys have raised so much money here for a product that you can build for about $125 in parts. (And they still make you put it together in the Kickstarter package too!)

Back