Another room became available at Gaston's

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
If anybody else needs a room for Friday or Saturday nights, let me know and I will pass the information along.

Diana said:
If anybody else needs a room for Friday or Saturday nights, let me know and I will pass the information along.

Diana -

I sent you a PM and e-mail on this. I need a Friday night place!

Diana, send Moxie an email. She's thinking about a Saturday night place...maybe with Waylon, maybe not....

bbchien said:
Diana, send Moxie an email. She's thinking about a Saturday night place...maybe with Waylon, maybe not....

If I can get the Friday/Saturday room, Moxie can have the Saturday only one I got from Spike.

...this getting complicated yet?

It could only work among pilots, perhaps the last bastion of honor.

I'm not sure if Diana was referring to the room I have available in her original posting, but I do have a Friday/Saturday standard room available. Just let me know and I'll give them your name, thereby assuring you a place and covering my deposit:rolleyes:

Grant Prellwitz

gprellwitz said:
I'm not sure if Diana was referring to the room I have available in her original posting, but I do have a Friday/Saturday standard room available. Just let me know and I'll give them your name, thereby assuring you a place and covering my deposit:rolleyes:

Grant Prellwitz

Grant -

I sent you an e-mail on this, not sure if you got it or not. Diana has my contact info if you didn't get the e-mail. I can help ya recoup 1/2 your deposit and use the Friday night portion. Just give Gaston's my name.

Ed,
I've given Gaston's your name and sent you contact info in case of problems via e-mail. Enjoy Arkansas!

My old friend Larry, from Branson, is coming down to visit on Saturday. Now he emailed me that he's reserved a room for his wife and him Sat nite.

Well, dang it, wish I'd know he was gonna do that, I woulda gotten him hooked up with Grant's other night.

He's not a pilot, but he is a DOT-licensed operator.... streetcar motorman!

Y'all will like Larry, I'll venture.

Ciao!

Yes - looks like there will be one extra hotel room for Saturday night. So if anyone was still hedging about going, there's an available room, or maybe if you're sleeping on a couch (I know there's at least one who is) there's an option for you to snag a bed instead.

Back