Another reason to avoid airline travel

Boortz was talking about this the other day. He brought up an interesting parallel.

Of course, Minneapolis is where these Imams were removed from the plane. It's also where the Target store is located in which Muslim cashiers are refusing to handle pork products. This is the home of Target corporate and they've given in. How far will that go? Will Muslim stockers, drivers and all other Muslim employees be accommodated to not have to handle pork? I say... find another damn job!

Then, there are the cab drivers. They are refusing to provide service to any passenger with alcohol or dogs. This includes the blind with seeing-eye dogs.

Of course, it's only a matter of time before some Muslim here gets an acquittal for beating or even killing his wife because the Koran allows it should she begin adopting western culture.

Articles:

Refusing Dogs & Alcohol in Minneapolis

Refusing an "Unclean" Guide Dog in England Last Year

German Judge Rules Koran ALLOWS Wife Abuse

Muslim Husband Killed Wife and Children Because of their Western Ways

Is it any wonder why I have no mercy for Muslims as a whole? I'm at the point I really don't give a flip about "multi-culturalism." Wipe them out, one and all if they cannot respect the laws of the nation where they reside and the God-given and Constitutional rights of EVERY citizen. Peace-loving religion, my eye! Christian mission operations in the United States are now giving more focus here in the states. They reach out to Muslims but they are also working to protect the rights of Christians and of our western culture, i.e., our "melting pot." I'm at the point of, "Don't like it? Be shot or be gone." I'm tired of the accommodation under the tolerate mentality, mostly from the liberals.

You know, I have mixed feelings on this.

I don't think that people who legitimately were concerned should be subject to disclosure/action/lawsuit.

On the other hand (as we've seen online), totally anonymous complaints are easily used to harass or inflict inconvenience on others. Even though it was not anonymous, the Duke rape case is a perfect example of what can happen when overzealous law enforcement meets a complainant that may have an axe to grind. I would not mind having people who abuse the process be subject to sanction or lawsuit.

Based on the information I've seen, this case falls into the former, not the latter. But if there are legitimate facts thet prove otherwise, that needs to be taken into account.

Suiing (or threatening to sue) is a form of harrassment. Your intent is to modify their behavior (or get them to do or not do something) and prevent someone else from doing the same thing to you. With our suit crazed society and judges who allow these suits to move forward, it has become the norm. If the person bringing the suit had to outlay in advance a reasonable sum of money (say 20% of what they were asking in damages) to cover court costs and cover the defendants lawyers, you'd see these suits evaporate. If the plaintant also had to pay ALL costs associated with the case IF they lost, then it would be a different world indeed.
As it is, as the defendant in a suit, I'd have to hire a lawyer, usually with some form of retainer. And how does the average joe do it? And "free" legal advice just doesn't cut it.
While I have no problem with "anonymous" allegations, it is up to the law enforcement people to make a reasonable determination as to any threat. Also, the captain has the final say. Whether you have a valid ticket or not, he can have you put off the plane. It is his authority to do so.
When in public, watch what you say or keep your mouth shut. Don't do things that attract attention (and this includes cackling out loud). Remember, some things are best left to the confines of your house.

Back