Another potential improvement.

gismo

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iGismo
I really wish the date/time of the original post was presented along with the originator's name in the forum views. I find it useful to know how long a thread has been running.

lancefisher said:
I really wish the date/time of the original post was presented along with the originator's name in the forum views. I find it useful to know how long a thread has been running.

I agree, Lance. What you suggest would be helpful!

-Skip

I might be able to work that out...let me look into it. Remind me next week, however, as its Friday night and I'm about to log onto my favorite "blow things up" computer game. :)

Greebo said:
Ok, ALMOST finished...

Looks good to me:cheerio: (well except for the slightly erroneous date). I only wish I could get such a quick and capable response from the customer service department of products I've actually paid for!:yes:

Well, the display of created date is easy to add to the forum lists, but NOT so easy to add to the New Posts and Recent Activity lists.

I'll look further into it. Meantime I've had to remove the display that did work because the same template feeds both lists.

Greebo said:
Well, the display of created date is easy to add to the forum lists, but NOT so easy to add to the New Posts and Recent Activity lists.

I'll look further into it. Meantime I've had to remove the display that did work because the same template feeds both lists.

Any new progress?

I'm afraid not. My priorities have been on other areas. I don't expect to get back to this until the server move.

lancefisher said:
I only wish I could get such a quick and capable response from the customer service department of products I've actually paid for!:yes:

thank you so much for helping me decide that i need to purchase a new monitor. this one will never be the same with the malt beverage spewed upon it.

sierra said:
thank you so much for helping me decide that i need to purchase a new monitor. this one will never be the same with the malt beverage spewed upon it.

Hah, the old one was probably dirty anyway (IOW you needed a new one before the spewing):D

Greebo said:
I'm afraid not. My priorities have been on other areas. I don't expect to get back to this until the server move.
Would it help any if Lance actually paid you for the customer support?

Bwaaahahaha...

Dan Deutsch said:
Would it help any if Lance actually paid you for the customer support?

Bwaaahahaha...
Sure! If Lance wants to pay me for customer service, I'd be happy to provide the level of support he's usually accustomed to.
:goofy: :rofl: :dance:

Greebo said:
Sure! If Lance wants to pay me for customer service, I'd be happy to provide the level of support he's usually accustomed to.
:goofy: :rofl: :dance:

Unfortunately that would be a step (or leap) in the wrong direction.:no:

Hmmm. Maybe if I got Chuck to pay me for the privilege of providing support, his support would be even better!:yes:

Back