Another Osh 2020 option

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
Most of you are sitting at home thinking "Man, all this virus talk and I haven't even caught a cold".

This may be your opportunity to finally get to be like the cool people you see in the news getting their sinus cavity swabbed.

A lot of these Osh alternatives are popping up and here is one some of you might be interested in.
Stearman Field in Kansas July 17 - 19 will be a fun one.

This is the social media side of aviation so some will enjoy and others will not but most of your online pilot types will be there. The Pateys, Aviation 101, Flight Chops, Trent Palmer, Flying cowboys, and the list goes on. I believe there will be ~60 social media pilots there hanging out, flying planes, and visiting with folks.

If you are in to that sort of thing and Stearman field is a distance you'd be willing to travel that weekend, it is another option since you already put in for the time off and haven't caught the virus yet, this may be a good option for you.

Again this will not be for a lot of people as it is less airshow and more youtube but there will be a lot of people and a lot of cool planes flying.

Here is the link on facebook to the event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/188368919115999/

so many questions....The Canuckistan border is closed.....will they let Steve in? Will he be intercepted by Blackhawks or F-15's? Will they let him go home if he comes? Will Justin Trudeau dress up like an Indian and dance like an idiot (again)?

This may be your opportunity to finally get to be like the cool people you see in the news getting their sinus cavity swabbed.
Been there done that... I got tested for COVID a few weeks ago. Not a pleasant experience...

Back