Another nominee

I guess nicotine is more addicting than previously thought. Could be he has a case to bring suit against big bag tobacco.

Richard said:
I guess nicotine is more addicting than previously thought. Could be he has a case to bring suit against big bag tobacco.

Perhaps the errent drunk was simply attempting avoid littering the highway.:D

Well, at least he's not a total putz. He did have a designated driver. Don't know if he'll quit smoking, but he might want to think twice next time he considers that second beer!!

Frank Browne said:
Is there any explaination for this other than just plain dumba$$? I've tied a few on in my day, but not like this.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7964860

A friend of mine actually did this stupid little stunt (or nearly the same stunt) one time. We arranged for a designated driver to take him home after he had many more than one too many at party. He kept asking the driver to stop so he could get some matches to light a cigarette. The driver kept refusing, telling him that he couldn't smoke in his truck anyway. Fool decides to get out anyway to go into a corner store for matches. Problem was the truck was driving PAST the store, not stopped at it. He opened the door and stepped out anyway. Tumbled for what seemed like forever according to witnesses. Everyone thought he was dead.

I arrived on the scene a few seconds afterward and found everyone standing around his body laying in the middle of the road with a hole in his head bleeding profusely. I yelled at someone to call an ambulance. At the sound of that, this fool opens his eyes, screams "Don't call the ambulance, the cops will come with them!" and proceeds to get up and run! Took us an hour to find him. It's a miracle the idiot didn't bleed to death in the mean time.

What is that old saying about God looking after children and fools??? He was working overtime that night.

Back