Another menace in the skies!!

vkhosid

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
94V
...but this time its me! It's official gentlemen, as of approximately 1:30pm yesterday afternoon I have a crisp, freshly printed temp certificate just sitting in my wallet; ready to use at a moments notice.

I would have posted this yesterday, but lets be honest, having a drink, or 4, or 5 took priority. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

...but this time its me! It's official gentlemen, as of approximately 1:30pm yesterday afternoon I have a crisp, freshly printed temp certificate just sitting in my wallet;
Congratulations, but not everyone here is a gentleman.

Congrats,are you sure five was enough reward for your hard work.

Congrats....now go fly ... You earned it

To be honest, nothing in the exam was out of the ordinary, but the longer I think about it, the harder on myself I am about the flight. Generally speaking, I think I did okay with the exception of one MAJOR ****up...when approaching KTCY to do my landings and such, I tuned in 123.75 on the radio. The problem is that KTCY frequency is 123.075. Bonehead move on my part...and I had the right frequency written down on my flight plan. That's what makes me feel even worse about it.

Congrats and welcome to the Club... Now I guess we have to teach you the handshake.... Now go fly and learn what it means to have that PPL.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

If I were you, I'd push right into the instrument. Your head is in the game and you are ready to learn.

Congrats. How many hours did it take?

...but this time its me! It's official gentlemen, as of approximately 1:30pm yesterday afternoon I have a crisp, freshly printed temp certificate just sitting in my wallet; ready to use at a moments notice.

I would have posted this yesterday, but lets be honest, having a drink, or 4, or 5 took priority. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

congratulations!!

I am still training and have not yet joined the ranks. But Congraulations

Congratulations! Have had mine less than a month. Great feeling.
Go fly my friend!

Back