Another iOS8 Question

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
Re any of my regular haunts, the Remember Me mode doesn't hold, requiring me to Sign-in w/ Username and Password each time. Is there some Toggle in Settings I need to invoke?

HR
[i only upgraded to 8 a few days ago(iPad 2) ]

Last edited:
Flush the cache and history. And hard boot (hold down home and power buttons until restarted). For me, this frequently fixes ills and woes like you described.

Well, blow me down! That appears to have done the trick, and everything is coming UP faster. There must have been a lot of baggage in History. Thanks.

http://bit.ly/11z9wj1

Also depends on the browser your using. I avoid Safari in favor of Chrome. In Chrome, drill down starting at "Settings" and it's one or two levels below that.

I use chrome on my laptop but just don't like the look and feel of it on my ipad so I've been using safari. That may change however. Safari's been regularly crashing since the 8.1.1 update. It does so 3 or 4 times a day.

My iPad 4 continues to operate without any glitches...blissfully unaware that it is still running on the old iOS 7!!

:D

Mike

I use chrome on my laptop but just don't like the look and feel of it on my ipad so I've been using safari. That may change however. Safari's been regularly crashing since the 8.1.1 update. It does so 3 or 4 times a day.
:confused:
I just updated to 8.1.1 to get away from the problems my iPad2 was having on 8.0.2:sad:

I'm not seeing any problems on my iPad but I never used iOS7 since the thing automatically downloaded iOS8 the day I turned it on for the first time.

Back