Another funny N/A

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
A College professor was doing a study testing the senses of first-graders using a bowl of Lifesavers. He gave all of the children the same kind of lifesaver one at a time and asked them to identify them by color and flavor.

The children began to say:

"Red..................cherry",
"Yellow...............lemon",
"Green................lime",
"Orange...............orange".

Finally, the professor gave them all honey Lifesavers. After eating them for a few moments none of the children could identify the taste. "Well", he said, "I'll give you all a clue. It's what your mother may sometimes call your father." One little girl looked up in horror, spit hers out and yelled, "Everybody, spit them out - they're *******s!!!.

Richard said:
A College professor was doing a study testing the senses of first-graders using a bowl of Lifesavers. He gave all of the children the same kind of lifesaver one at a time and asked them to identify them by color and flavor.

The children began to say:

"Red..................cherry",
"Yellow...............lemon",
"Green................lime",
"Orange...............orange".

Finally, the professor gave them all honey Lifesavers. After eating them for a few moments none of the children could identify the taste. "Well", he said, "I'll give you all a clue. It's what your mother may sometimes call your father." One little girl looked up in horror, spit hers out and yelled, "Everybody, spit them out - they're *******s!!!.

in true AOL member style, I reply with nothing more than:

LOL!

Back