Another flying car

steingar

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
steingar
Saw this on the BBC this morning, the Aeromible, brought to you by those clever Slovakians.

evo8-1-625x625.jpg

3-1-650x0.jpg

I think the best one built is to date is the Maverick. Slow, but it works. Achilles heel for the most of them is being fragile in car mode. Maverick wins on price as well.

What about this one? http://www.terrafugia.com/
Their Transition seems kind of legit. The other one is a fantasy, but they say it's years away so...

They have built a couple of working prototypes, same problem expensive and fragile. Sad that terrafugia seems to have gone Moller skycar with the TF-X.

Attachments

• tfx%20v03%20farmlan-homepagebanner.jpg
    tfx%20v03%20farmlan-homepagebanner.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 20
Saw this on the BBC this morning, the Aeromible, brought to you by those clever Slovakians.

I wish I could find a link to their website. It looks interesting, but I watched that video, and the flight characteristics of that thing looked scary to me.

Sad that terrafugia seems to have gone Moller skycar with the TF-X.

Looks like something my 8yo son would draw and think it would fly. Must run on the same thing that the skateboards used in Back to the Future II.

Sad that terrafugia seems to have gone Moller skycar with the TF-X.

Looks like something my 8yo son would draw or make out of Legos and think it would fly. Must run on the same thing that the skateboards used in Back to the Future II.

Back