Another Bement Video.

Bob Bement

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Bement
I rancher friend of mine uses this strip in his ranching work. It is called Lockhart Crossing Strip. It is about 4200 Ft. MSL and about 1700 Ft. long. The road runs along part of the strip. The Little Malheur River runs just below the runway. To look at the Video use thr URL: WWW.Youtube.com/skybobb and click on Lockhart Crossing, a landing and takeoff. Do you have any videos or pictures of your landings? I would like to see them.

bob, nice videos, heres my youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/tonycondon a fair number of takeoff and landings in there, some from Gastons and 6Y9, as well as a few instrument approaches, and me landing a 421, and much to the enjoyment of the YouTube peanut gallery, overshooting final and landing off centerline. oh well.

Bob, I envy you getting to enjoy such back country locations.

Tony, isn't it awkward flying an airplane without a piece of yarn taped to the windscreen? :)

One of the viewers wrote in Youtube, on the comment of this video. "Any cattle in the area Please advise."

I am sure it was but it cracked me up. The pilots on these boards sure have a great sense of humor.

Back