Another ATX PoA gathering - Austin, TX

Archammer

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
FlyingSchmidt
Started a new thread here:

How about tomorrow night (06/20/15) at the Moontower! Meet around 7pm?

It's my favorite spot to go. Great place, great food trailers, and live music. Come on down!

Moontower-Saloon_115559.jpg

moontower+stage.jpg

That is pretty late notice, not sure how many of us you can bait out of our lives.
For one, I have been working late every night, I already got 60 hours this week. :( So I cannot promise that I will be available but I will try.
Tomorrow's a b-day party at the Moontower. You think we'll be able to fit?

Regardless, the FlyingSchmidt and GSXRPilot will be there drinking beer. As the Aussies say, I'll shout the first round.

I put out a big blast to everyone I know. Try and wear an aviation shirt too!

Sorry I missed it but I didn't want to ride the bike through a squall line that dumped 2" on us. Next time! (and yes, Shane already called me a wuss)

Yessir! We watched Top Gun with all its car chases, dog fights, volleyball cheesiness and Goose's awesome rock'n'roll singing. :)
Sorry you missed it. Maybe next time.

Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Am I missing something?

If you are inquiring about the movie, we had an impromptu pilot movie night on Saturday. I was trying to get everyone local invited but didn't have everyone's phone numbers so my apologies to those who I forgot to invite.
We'll have another one for sure.

Who did I run into today in San Marcos? I'm sorry if I was abrupt but I had to get to the bathroom! Thanks, Wade

If you are inquiring about the movie, we had an impromptu pilot movie night on Saturday. I was trying to get everyone local invited but didn't have everyone's phone numbers so my apologies to those who I forgot to invite.
We'll have another one for sure.

Make it a fly-in and I'll try to make it out!

Who did I run into today in San Marcos? I'm sorry if I was abrupt but I had to get to the bathroom! Thanks, Wade

It was me buddy! All good man, I knew you were in pre-flight and we had passed each other a few times in the hangar. Didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. :)

Back