another advantage of small aircraft - no lavs

I've always thought it was crappy sitting in coach.... ;)

I can see Nick going around to all the elderly people on board and asking if they had some extra depends to wear...:)

And I thought it was bad sitting next to the lavs on a trans Pac flight this weekend and getting an occational whiff of "ou de lav". Notice that the passenger quoted at the end doubted he'd use the $500 voucher? I'd be having strong words with my company's travel department about adding Continental to the same list as China Air and Philippines Airlines (DO NOT FLY). That's just disgusting.

And I thought it was bad sitting next to the lavs on a trans Pac flight this weekend and getting an occational whiff of "ou de lav". Notice that the passenger quoted at the end doubted he'd use the $500 voucher? I'd be having strong words with my company's travel department about adding Continental to the same list as China Air and Philippines Airlines (DO NOT FLY). That's just disgusting.

I'll say this... I've been on DL, UA, and AA flights where the lavs have flooded. It's much, much worse on an MD-80 when the front lav floods and there's only one way off the plane... :vomit: None of 'em are any better than the others.

Back