Anniversary Trip

Would your life like to fly with you to your anniversary celebration ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aldeskeukin

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
It's her Mercedes.
My wife and I are based out of KLUK. I'm looking for a nice place to take her for dinner and an evening on our anniversary (#29), located within an hour or so of Cincinnati (in a Skylane). Last year we flew to Columbus and had great time at their Brazilian Rodizio Grill restaurant. Looking for something unique this year. No grass strips please.

My wife & I went to Louisville a couple years ago for our anniversary. KLOU has a fancy-ish French restaurant in the old art-deco terminal. Uber downtown, stay at the Seelbach hotel, ask for a tour. Good times.

Another vote for Eagle Creek (KEYE) and Rick’s Boatyard restaurant across the street.
-Short flight
-Easy walk
-Scenic setting
-Higher end food and drinks

Did exactly that for our anniversary last weekend.
lol, we did last year too. This year we celebrated at home with covid.

I prefer overnights sans kids for our anniversaries because....well you know...

Ricks Boat Yard. My wife loves it.

Many thanks for the recommendations. We chose KEYE and it was awesome. The enormous shrimp in the cocktail and oysters on a half shell were as good as any one could find on the coast. The atmosphere at Rick's Boat Yard was great and everyone was nice. The Eagle's Nest Airport is beautiful with 5K feet of concrete in excellent condition. Will definitely be a repeat in the near future.

Back