Anna Kreisling

John Baker

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
John Baker
This is kind of an interesting read, actually, really interesting.

I did a few Google searches on her, and came up with pretty much the same stuff. Considerable attention has been given to her beauty, which made me want to see a picture, we all like to judge for ourselves when it comes to beauty. No pictures seem to exist of her, just her airplanes.

Either way, ugly or beautiful, she has led a fascinating life.

John

Last edited:
I deleted the above link because after reading it, there was a link to it's home page, so I followed the link.

It is apparently some sort of a neo Nazi web site that I do not want to be associated with.....at all.

If you are interested in reading about Anna Kreisling, just run Google search yourself.
Her story is worth reading about.

John

What little I could find indicates she is a work of fiction. I would suggest Hanna Reitsch biographies as an alternative. She at least was a real person.

I did a few Google searches on her, and came up with pretty much the same stuff.
It is all pretty much the same stuff because it is all sourced from the same work of fiction. The writer, Jim Newsom mysteriously pops up from time to time but has never been seen, interviewed or responds to inquiries. His email changes as often as people normally change their shorts. The only websites and references to this story are on website run by neo-Nazis and/or conspiracy websites. Ones like the Wichita Observer where the sole owner writes about his website that "The purpose of this site is to give you alternative views from that of the mainstream media. They say there’s at least two sides to every story. I put stuff out there for you to checkout and make up your own mind."

This stinks of of hoax like a damp yeti in the sun.

Last edited:
Google Gerry Mock instead. She is a real person, and a hometown girl to boot. Her airplane is hanging in the Udvar Hazy museum.

After sleeping on it I woke up this morning thinking pretty much what you guys have just confirmed. I received it as an e-mail, then, like a gullible idiot, I Googled the story, then posted it here. Later I went back and linked the home page to discover what a sick site I had found it on.

Sorry for the blunder.

John

Last edited:
No harm, no foul. I ended up spending an hour or so reading about Hanna Reitsch (who it sounds like this fake "Anna Kreisling" is based off of), and ******, and Goring, and the Fuhrerbunker... I find just about everything about WWII fascinating, and every time I end up on Wikipedia reading about anything related to it I click a lot of links and spend quite a bit of time reading and learning.

So thanks for posting anyway! :yes:

After sleeping on it I woke up this morning thinking pretty much what you guys have just confirmed. I received it as an e-mail, then, like a gullible idiot, I Googled the story, then posted it here. Later I went back and linked the home page to discover what a sick site I had found it on.

Sorry for the blunder.

John

Happens to all of us these days...

If it sounds too good to be true, Snopes it!

Back