TMetzinger

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Tim
images

Really, no contest.

Last edited:
Is this the woman they were talking about in Full Metal Jacket?
I thought she was fictional.

Yup.... that'll cure your ED!

Hands down winner:

Attachments

• Elizabeth_Taylor_portrait.jpg
    Elizabeth_Taylor_portrait.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 41
Tim - you are a GENIUS! She's a cutie, all right!

She "guest starred" on the Flintstones as "Ann Margrock."

What the hell? Most of the women posted in this thread are either dead or are so dusty that you'd have to shake them out like a rug before you'd have a shot at banging them.

Certainly you old guys like the hot girls of today, right? I can't imagine that just because you're 80 you only find 80 year old women attractive...

What the hell? Most of the women posted in this thread are either dead or are so dusty that you'd have to shake them out like a rug before you'd have a shot at banging them.

Certainly you old guys like the hot girls of today, right? I can't imagine that just because you're 80 you only find 80 year old women attractive...

I think you just gave me an idea....

True... but to be honest, Ann-Margret in her 20s-60s outshines many of todays younger women.

Currently my favorite would be (looks and brains and talent):

Amy-Adams-amy-adams-712650_1600_1200.jpg

She looks like Isla Fisher, except Isla Fisher is still relevant and probably hasn't gone through menopause yet.

Never liked that scene in Tommy. Writhing in baked beans and chocolate indeed. I always preferred Tina Turner as the Acid Queen and Elton John as the Pinball Wizard. Most singers can't act, but most actors can't sing either (Mrs. Margaret included).

However she looks, she looks way way way better than any of us will when that age we reach.

Cameron Diaz...

Attachments

• 1609792_458699917585286_1038737636_n.jpg
    1609792_458699917585286_1038737636_n.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 43
I'm a big fan of Ilsa Fisher and of Ann Margaret, circa 1965. She was amazingly attractive in whatever movie she did with Elvis.

A reclusive artist was once asked by an aviation trade publication reporter which, of all the movie starlets of the past 40 years, he'd choose as the best model for nose art.

"Why, Barbara Streisand, of course."

Incredulous, the reporter asked, "Why, of all these beautiful women, would you choose her to be on the front of an airplane?"

Puzzled, the artist replied, "What's this have to do with airplanes? You said nose art. I like to start with a generous canvas."

Your all wrong. It has to be Mary Ann from Gilligans Island, and Ginger wasnt bad either.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 30
Back