Animated Hurricane Prediction

OtisAir

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
OtisAir
This next hurricane is (currently) being modeled to come a bit closer to NorthEast. If you go to this site and click animate, you'll see the prediction is that it'll come up from the South.

Pull those tie-down straps just a bit tighter and check your neighbors too!

Be Safe Ya'll. :fcross:

This next hurricane is (currently) being modeled to come a bit closer to NorthEast. If you go to this site and click animate, you'll see the prediction is that it'll come up from the South.

Pull those tie-down straps just a bit tighter and check your neighbors too!

Be Safe Ya'll. :fcross:
Lovely. Another day (probably two) with the kids home from school. Forecast to knock on my door Friday at 8 am.

And possibly near the door of my beach house Friday afternoon - or at minimum we will get a lot of rain. And I was supposed to go to the beach this weekend. oh well!

<sigh>....I guess our flying to Nags Head, NC is not looking to good thursday - sunday. Well I'm only out the deposit unless they let me reschedule for another four day maybe in october.

** Just got our 4 day switched to 10/10 -10/13 first openings they had.

Attachments

• at200808_5day.gif
    at200808_5day.gif
    42.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
This is also an interesting site for tracking storms.

Yuk,.. we are planning a trip camping, in a tent with my daughter's for Friday and Saturday nights, up near Bloomsburg PA. Let's hope is slows up when it hits landfall....

Lovely. Another day (probably two) with the kids home from school. Forecast to knock on my door Friday at 8 am.
MOVE the Saratoga to rural Atlanta, Ken.

I got off call early on Saturday AM and went in and out to Tampa for a family wedding. Tis is deadly stuff.

Back