Animal Rescue and Other Charity Flights

Jack is so right! It's an excellent thing to do...sorry I missed this mission. Get the hours in, burn some avgas and do a great thing...some flight are tax deductable too!

My plane is still stuck in Oneonta NY and looks like it will be there for a few more days!

Make sure you also sign up for the DHS frequent flyer inspection program... :rolleyes:

Hey Jack good to see you here on POA its been a while since you've logged in. Gary and I finally got the cherokee shoveled out last week. We have a member Ted Dupuis here at POA who started his own animal rescue flight organization called Cloud Nine Rescue Flight. Send him a PM its a great cause. He flies out of IPT and i'm sure he'd like to meet you. He just flew down to SC last night from wings for clound nine. Here is his site. He's a great guy.

http://www.cloudninerescueflights.org/

See you at the QPA breakfast

I'll throw in a plug for www.pilotsnpaws.org

It's not as rigid as ARF. People post requests for transports, and pilots fly the missions. Because PNP is a charitable organization, the flights are deductable.

Great! glad you posted this. I record my ARF flights, on my blog in my signature.

Back