Angel Flights now Posted on OneTankFlights

OneTankFlightsKevin

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
OneTankFlights.com
Hi All:
Just wanted to let you all know that we released a new module that shows pilots charity flights that have been requested by Angel Flight East. Its a wonderful organization that provides free flights to patients who couldn't otherwise fly to seek medical treatments. Its very rewarding, and if you haven't considered it, please do. Plus since they are a 501 c 3 organization, these flights are avilable for consideration as a tax deduction. Please log in and look for the category of "Charity: Angel Flight East". www.onetankflights.com

Great idea! Any plans to expand to other ACA members? Do you include any patient info? (I suppose I could just look:))

As a rule, at least AFW, patient info not available except for members, and even then, it's minimal until you sign up for the flight and are assigned the flight. It's a privacy thing, y'know?

As a rule, at least AFW, patient info not available except for members, and even then, it's minimal until you sign up for the flight and are assigned the flight. It's a privacy thing, y'know?
Yeah, I know. That's why I was asking! I'm just having a little trouble checking it out from my Droid.

I went to a computer and logged in. The patient information is not on the site, just the route to be flown. Of course, the number of butts and the weight isn't there either, but there's a link to the sponsoring organization where you can get that info. At first blush it seems like a good idea to me!

passengers and weight are now shown....good catch. Thanks.

Can't just look. Must give out an email address and not even an option to not receive spam.

Kevin they still have to sign up to become an AFE pilot and fill out the application correct?

anyone that is a OTF user can see the missions and express an interest. But to actually make the flight, you must be registered with AFE and be qualified to make the flight. All the links are provided to become an AFE pilot though.....correct.

PS We never sell email addresses and we have "opt-in" buttons that are used ONLY to communicate with users that say they are interested in certain subjes, like AFE etc. We don't send out emails otherwise.

Back