Angel Flight

Groundpounder

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Emerson Bigguns
I recently started doing Angel Flight trips, and so far I have really enjoyed it. It feels good to be able to use my airplane to help people that really need it.

I heard some rumors that different companies offer discounts for AF pilots. Does anyone have a list of those that do? I heard XM does, but the contact info I was given didn't seem to work.

Check with your local Angel Flight office coordinator. If they don't know the full list they can point you in the right direction.
I see your in NH, just fly down to Lawrence KLWM and talk with them.

Some airports offer discounts on fuel when flying AF or animals. Ask when you refuel.

Also, when you take the flight into KBOS be sure you get a photo of you plane on the ramp at Signature with KBOS tower in the background
. Good coffee and cookies too.

https://photos-e1.flightcdn.com/photos/retriever/5f4ceb63ba6fed1d2e441c0c437e531c2cf486a4

Check with your local Angel Flight office coordinator. If they don't know the full list they can point you in the right direction.
I see your in NH, just fly down to Lawrence KLWM and talk with them.

OK will do. I'll email them, I don't want to get shot in Lawrence.

what plane r u using for these flights?

F33A

Some airports offer discounts on fuel when flying AF or animals. Ask when you refuel.

I have done that, Signature waives all fees, which is nice.

any issues with pax comfort, climbing in/out of the plane?

I have had some issues with that. I now make it a point to ask about their mobility when I get a trip. Guys that fly airplanes with a door in the back, or something like a Cardinal have a big advantage.

Back