And then this..

The Old Man

Line Up and Wait
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
The Old Man
And now for something completely different!

Yesterday, Sandra and I took a plate of cookies (homemade of course) and this letter (In Word with nice formatting and fonts) to my final appointment for radiation.

Thank You!

For being the nicest group of health care professionals I have ever dealt with.

Your professionalism was noticeable in that although you always had time to smile and respond to serious concerns as well as light banter, you always seemed to be progressing towards the required tasks and keeping everything on schedule.

Your thoughtfulness of your patient's comfort was made clear after the first appointment when my shoulders cramped. Every session afterwards I was told as soon as I could put my arms back down.

The receptionists always have a smile and a friendly greeting.

Dr Nichols always has an explanation that is real, understandable and non-frightening.

I consider myself to have been fortunate to have such a fine group responsible for this portion of my therapy.

Elmo "Bo" Boggs

Cheers to a truly fine professional group for being so kind to us.

They also had a certificate ready for me praising my courage determination and good nature. Many hugs and handshakes were exchanged. Well done!

Good thing you are not in NYC, its against the law to give away sugar filled cookies to health care professionals . . .

Hey, trhis is Texas. Possibly the last bastion of common sense. (and common courtesy. When you appreciaate some service, you reward it)

Hey, trhis is Texas. Possibly the last bastion of common sense. (and common courtesy. When you appreciaate some service, you reward it)

Job well done.....It's nice to pass on good things and not just complaints. I'm sure you made their day.

GARY,
i couldn't have been just us. Every patient we met in the waiting room (very short times, they did stay on schedule without making you feel like cattle.) seemed happy sand plesant. The staff attitude was contagious.

Back