...and the Best Man WON!

Adam! Congratulations my friend. I'll raise a rib or three to you this weekend.

Cheers,

-Andrew

Adam, I recall your thread when you first considered entering. You did it and won.

Here's to your success and remaining a stand up guy well above the rest of the crowd. :cheerswine:

OUTSTANDING! Is it too late to file for U.S. President?

I'll bet those smear letters backfired on the opposition.

Yea Adam! Good for you. Score one for the good guys.

A republican huh? :hairraise:
I used to like you so much. :rofl:

I like how you can advocate for the airport by being in favor of "open spaces." Gotta remember that.

Obviously I couldn't vote for you (not until Whitpain annexes Worcester :D), but I was cheering you on. Way to go! Now start moving the d#$n Wings hangar improvement process along. My baby doesn't want to sit out in the cold much longer.

Muhahah! PoA's influence is growing! Already we've got our first politician in our pocket! ;)

Adam--way to GO! :yes:

p.s. If they offer you an intern, be very careful... :D

This is the first I'm hearing of this....that said, CONGRATS!! Must be an awesome feeling, knowing that many people wanted you to do the job!

OUTSTANDING! Is it too late to file for U.S. President?

I'll bet those smear letters backfired on the opposition.

THANK YOU ALL! Everyone asks me if I'm crazy. Well I am but am looking forward to the challenge because I really care about my township. I think I can do a lot of good. We were founded in 1701 so we have a bit of a rich history including being home to the place where AOPA was founded. Perhaps I'll get a blurb in the magazine right after the do the blurb on the reopening of 6Y9er LOL.

I love the strategy of politics and the excitemet of meeting people. I DON'T like the negative BS, which leads me to Mike's comment. Spike knows there was one attack piece sent out about me personally very very sleazy and 100% false. I won't post it but Spike will verify. I do think that the negative maiilng caused serious back lash. I think it was not my opponent but the party committee backing him that was responsible. They really hurt thier own candidate with such BS. You expect this stuff at Federal and State Level but not local. Its bad karma at the local level becasue after all is said and done we still have to be neighbors. I am also told it was the largest margin of victory in 10 years in the Township. Yee Haa!

And no I don't get any interns.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Adam

I heard that Monica is seeking a new internship...interested ?

:)

Adam,

I'd join the people congradulation you but I'm not sure if that's really in order. I know you won but I'm not sure I would want what you won. More work for people who don't care or are out to get you. Good Luck, seems more approprate.

Missa

If they offer you an intern named Ross ... run away!!!! :) or call Jay Leno and tell him his intern wandered away again :)

I like this thread - please don't let it get sent to Spin...

Spin related content moved. (Not by me)

Nice going, Adam. Great when a plan comes together. Next stop: The White House.

Back